Production and Quality
To produce Primus Line®, a new production hall with three production lines was built in 2008. The new hall was designed to offer the optimum conditions for producing Primus Line®. The best quality was achieved, not only from a manufacturing standpoint, but also in terms of quality.
The basis of our quality measure is a collaboration with the DVGW (German Association for Gas and Water) developed test specifications VP 643, and also a separate factory standard which was developed over the last 10 years.
In half yearly inspection tests, an external test lab strictly monitors adherence to the guidelines of the VP 643, which are prerequisites for obtaining the
To guarantee the best quality, we carry out the following quality controls during and after the production process:
- Central computer-aided recording of process parameters, alarms and control mechanisms using cameras and sensors.
- Continuous monitoring of the individual layers or fabric layers of Primus Line® in terms of wall thickness and condition
- Batch-specific burst resistance testing after production
- Incoming goods inspection
- Proper storage
- Regular monitoring of test equipment and the mandatory operating equipment for testing
An inspection certificate 3.1 according to EN 10204 is issued to each customer as evidence of product quality and to document the results of quality testing.
In addition to the DVGW type approval certificate, there are two other product-specific certificates specifically for Primus Line® drinking water, which meet the German health requirements for drinking water: