The R-Connector offers a great variety of connection options. A connection with the host pipe can be established by welding or in various flange norms.
For wall mounting in manholes, it is also available as a version with a mounting plate. This makes it the most flexible type among the Primus Line® connectors.
A tension-resistant connection between the liner and the R-Connector is always established according to the same principle: A deformable steel jacket is located inside the press sleeve. Under high pressure, a two-component resin is pumped in via a valve, which presses the steel jacket and thus the liner into the recesses of the core.
- Available as welded, forged or partially cast version
- DIN and ANSI materials available, material requests can be taken into account in the connector core
- Flanges according to DIN, ANSI, AS standard or project-specific solution
- Compatible with liner types ND, MD and HD
- Nominal sizes from DN 150 to DN 500