Safe access to water, gas and oil rests on pipeline networks. Water and gas even arrive in homes this way directly.
Use and time wear on pipes and push the pipe material to the limits of its life and durability.
With Primus Line® utility companies have a trenchless technology for rehabilitation at their disposal that facilitates a speedy recommissioning while only requiring little space and minimal machine employment.
This means shorter interruption of supply, less disruptions to traffic and a significantly lower environmental impact.
Primus Line® provides a product life of at least 50 years.
Comprehensive range of products and services
- Nominal widths from 6 inches
- Bend flexibility up to 45 degree
- Realized installation lengths from 33 to 8,200 feet
- Short service interruptions and quick recommissioning
- Rehabilitation method with annulus
- No impregnation, curing, glueing or thermal treatment of the liner after installation
- Independent from material and pipe connection
- Production, engineering and assembly from one source