Benefits for operators
No matter the reason for a pipeline rehabilitation, as operators you are looking for solutions which interfere as little as possible with your services, people's everyday lives or the environment. Primus Line® addresses the associated challenges with its unique characteristics.
- Quick recommissioning minimises the time of service interruption.
- Fast installation with up to 400 m per hour.
- Savings of up to 50% in areas difficult to access such as river and railroad crossings as well as densely populated areas.
- As the product is fully manufactured and quality controlled at the factory; no on-site welding, no heating curing, steaming processes are required
- Flexible pipe relining is less expensive than the traditional open cut method.
Minimal impact on the environment:
- Low intervention in landscapes and protected areas as the excavation pits have comparably small dimensions.
- Long insertion lengths of up to 2,500 m reduce the number of construction pits.
- The flexibility of the Primus Liner reduces the number of construction pits even further.
- The small environmental footprint helps protect wildlife.
- Reduced machine deployment leads to less noise and emissions.
- No disruptions to road, railroad and shipping traffic.
- Primus Line® leaves infrastructure intact as it uses already existing host pipes.
- The No Dig system preserves existing building fabric.
- With a minimal life expectancy in excess of 50 years, the composite liner minimises further interventions on rehabilitated pipelines.
- The wall thickness of only 6 mm maximises the hydraulic capacity in comparison to sliplining, even at a nominal pressure of PN 16.
- Enhanced flow properties reduce the costs for treatment and pumping.
- Primus Line® reduces leaks and minimises NRW.
- Primus Line® helps to prevent of future water main breaks.