Rädlinger primus line GmbH is an internationally oriented enterprise with headquarters in Cham in the Upper Palatinate.
The family-managed, medium-sized company produces the Primus Line® system for the trenchless rehabilitation of pressure pipes which has been developed in-house.
In doing so, it relies on the know-how of its employees, which has grown over decades, going back to the beginning of development in 1996 and absorbing many influences from research on the way to market maturity in 2001. This knowledge also gave rise to the innovative plant for the vertical production of the liner and the logistics warehouse ideally suited to its handling.
With permanent branches in the United States, Canada, Australia and China, Primus Line moves even closer to its customers and partners around the world.
Primus Line is part of the high-performing Werner Rädlinger Group with eight national and international locations. Apart from the trenchless pipe rehabilitation, the company group acts in the fields of machine construction and steel construction (Rädlinger Maschinen- und Stahlbau), electrical engineering (Rädlinger energy) and vocational training (BBZ Berufsbildungszentrum).
Josef Rädlinger sen. laid the first stone in 1963, starting his entrepreneurial activity in the building industry. With the central idea "Nothing is impossible" and one single rear dumper with two axes, Rädlinger's success story started more than 50 years ago. The constant exploration of new branches and business segments led to the continuous development into a successful company group, from which emerged the Werner Rädlinger Group in 2019.
History of Rädlinger primus line GmbH
Logistics centre expansion
Construction of three new halls on 8,000 m²
Market entry Overland Piping
Market launch of F-Liner for aboveground installation
Foundation of Primus Line (China) Ltd.
Canada branch, New chapteR & Production highlight
- Foundation of Raedlinger Primus Line CA Inc.
- Inclusion „Lining with inserted hoses“ in DIN EN ISO 11295
- Production of 3.6 kilometres of liner in one piece
Australia branch, new logistics centre, global partner network & the 6th continent
- Foundation of Raedlinger Primus Line Pty Ltd.
- Establishment of our own logistics centre
- First Primus Line Conference with global partner network
- First project in Africa
Recognition & Expansion Oil & Gas
- Awarded the „Best Prospects“ innovation prize
- Establishment of an own Oil & Gas Division
Foundation of Raedlinger Primus Line, Inc.
Market entry low pressure and offshore
- Introduction of the lowpressure liner
- Development of anoffshore liner
New production plant
Construction of three production lines
Market entry oil
Introduction of the oil liner
Market entry water & Certification
- Introduction of the water liner
- DVGW type examination VP 643
Rehabilitation of a gas pipeline
Entrepreneurship & market entry gas
- Foundation of Rädlinger primus line GmbH
- Introduction of the gas liner
Creation of a highpressure liner for pipe rehabilitation
- Foundation of Rädlinger Maschinen- und Stahlbau GmbH (today's sister company)
- Start of the production of circular looms for fabric hoses
- Manufacture of gas pressure regulating stations